Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anonymous and Facebook

As days pass I wonder if this will really happen. There are two sides of which I think with this situation.

First, I don't trust Facebook myself. So I would like to see Anonymous do what they are saying. It would be interesting to watch this turn out. I don't know if they can do it but its interesting to hear about it none the less.

Second, I am on Facebook. If they are messing with Facebook I don't like the idea that i'm on it. I make sure not to put any personal data on it but I still worry. I just don't like the idea of my data potentially being taken. This is why i'm transitioning to Google+, I trust Google more then Facebook any day. I've grown trust with Google but I have never with Facebook and probably never will.

I would like yo hear your thoughts on this! Comment, share!

No comments:

Post a Comment