Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is 3D Gaming the Future?

When we think of gaming we think of a controller, TV, and a console. But will 3D soon become a regular thing in gaming?
3D gaming is a new addition to the gaming market. But does it stand a chance? 

Personally I think it isn't needed. It doesn't interest me, expensive, and it's known to hurt your brain.

3D in general doesn't interest me, I've never been interested in it. I just see no reason to have it, I enjoy casual TV's and prefer them.

We all have to assume that 3D or any other new technology will cost more than usual. The price is always something to keep an eye on. I wouldn't buy an expensive piece of hardware until it went down in price. 3D would be expensive and I don't have any interest in buying it.

I've read that 3D can hurt your brain. This happens because our eyes have to adjust at a fast rate. We are not designed to use 3D. I wouldn't want to have a headache or sore eyes from something I just bought.

Overall I myself would not buy any 3D items. I just don't see the need for them, they are expensive, and I don't like the idea of getting a headache.


No comments:

Post a Comment